How to get Zorua using Event Celebi and the Relocator
Zorua. Everybody’s favorite little Black & White teaser Pokemon. You’ve had him dangled in front of your face by Pokemon Sunday, and perhaps you even bough his Pokedoll at the 2011 US world Tour ( I know I did). Yet, you cannot seem to get him on your game; even after spending 30 minutes sitting in front of Gamestop trying to figure out how to get your event Celebi. Well don’t be frustrated, because I have provided a guide to demonstrate how to get Celebi to your new game using the Relocator, and meet your new foxy buddy.
What do I need to get Zorua?
1. Gamestop Celebi: You will need have grabbed a Celebi from a US Gamestop before March 10, 2011. If you did not receive your Celebi and would like to purchase one please scroll to the bottom of this article. It is unverified if another Celebi will work, please comment if you know more.
2. Two Nintendo DS systems: You are required to have 2 Nintendo DS systems are also required to complete the transfer; there is also no way to use Nintendo Wi-fi to do this. You will need two DS systems in close range of each other.
3. The Pokemon Relocator Confusion about obtaining Zorua has spawned from the odd fact that the player must use the Relocator, not the Poke-shifter, to activate the event. This is why when you use the Poke-shifter to try and send the event Pokemon to your game, it won’t work
The Pokemon Relocator is another confusing part of this event; but, there is good news and bad news. The good news is, that you do not need to complete the game to get it; however, the bad news is that you are required to input a password to receive it.
1. When? You do not need to complete the game; however, you must make it to Castelia City.
2. Where? Visit Castelia City, also known as the one that resembles New York. On the left-hand side of the northern road leading to route 4, there will be a building. Enter the building and take the elevator to the next floor. Speak to the man in a white lab coat and he will tell you about a device he built and mention that it requires a password.
3. How? You will need to enter two passwords using the categories he provides. You will then have the Pokemon Relocator, which can be accessed at the home screen of the game. The two passwords to get the Pokemon Relocator are:
1) EVERYONE HAPPY
2) SIMPLE CONNECTION
How to get Zorua?
1. Save you game and turn it off and then back on. You will be at the home screen, press start and view the game menu. From the game menu, choose the option for the Pokemon Relocator.
2. Prepare your other DS by placing the event Entei, Suicune, or Raikou from your other Pokemon game in any box on your PC. You may not have the event Pokemon in your party. In order for the Pokemon Black game to recognize it, you must put it in a box.
3. Save the game on the DS containing Pokemon Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Pearl, or Diamond and turn it off.
4. Turn it back on and do not click your game. Instead, select “DS Download and Play”.
5. Take the first DS containing Black or White and select the “Relocator” from the game menu, if you haven’t already.
6. Your games will being to read each other; Pokemon Black and White will give you a message clarifying that the Pokemon was found and sent successfully.
7. Put Celebi in your party
8. Go to Castelia city and go onto Castelia Street, at a building called Gamefreak HQ you will meet a little girl/ boy and her clone who will give you Zorua.
It’s not working? What did I do wrong?
1. The Relocator can’t find your event Pokemon. You must have the event Pokemon in your box for the re-locator to recognize it. If it still doesn’t recognize it you probably were traded a hacked Pokemon.
2. The Lady in Lostlorn Forest isn’t attacking. You must have the Crowned Beast in your party and obtained it using the Pokemon Relocator.
What if I don’t have the Celebi Event?
There are a few options for anyone who does not have the Event Celebi.
1. Hope for another Event. This event has passed and is no longer scheduled for the US
2. Find a Friend. Many people obtained all three legendary dogs at the event. The only problem, is that you have to find a friend before they transfer it to their own game. You must trade from an older game to an older game then relocate it for the event to work.
3. Purchase one. You may purchase the three legendary dogs here, at pokemonwish.com.
4. Get one Free. For a limited time only, If you make a purchase from Hardrock-Pokemon of 35 dollars or more, you can receive one event Pokemon traded to your game free of charge from Pokemonwish.com . (courtesy of pokemonwish.com). If you chose to do this please contact Pokemon wish not Hardrock-pokemon.
Thank you for reading, comments and questions are welcome! Make sure to tell me which is your favorite Zorua or Zoroark, or offer someone a trade! Also, don’t forget to purchase your Zorua Pokedoll from Hardrock-Pokemon.com. Authentic Pokemon Center Dolls sent straight from Japan, to your doorstep!