How to get Zorua using Event Celebi and the Relocator
Zorua. Everybody’s favorite little Black & White teaser Pokemon. You’ve had him dangled in front of your face by Pokemon Sunday, and perhaps you even bough his Pokedoll at the 2011 US world Tour ( I know I did). Yet, you cannot seem to get him on your game; even after spending 30 minutes sitting in front of Gamestop trying to figure out how to get your event Celebi. Well don’t be frustrated, because I have provided a guide to demonstrate how to get Celebi to your new game using the Relocator, and meet your new foxy buddy.
What do I need to get Zorua?
1. Gamestop Celebi: You will need have grabbed a Celebi from a US Gamestop before March 10, 2011. If you did not receive your Celebi and would like to purchase one please scroll to the bottom of this article. It is unverified if another Celebi will work, please comment if you know more.
2. Two Nintendo DS systems: You are required to have 2 Nintendo DS systems are also required to complete the transfer; there is also no way to use Nintendo Wi-fi to do this. You will need two DS systems in close range of each other.
3. The Pokemon Relocator Confusion about obtaining Zorua has spawned from the odd fact that the player must use the Relocator, not the Poke-shifter, to activate the event. This is why when you use the Poke-shifter to try and send the event Pokemon to your game, it won’t work
How where, and when do I get the Relocator?
The Pokemon Relocator is another confusing part of this event; but, there is good news and bad news. The good news is, that you do not need to complete the game to get it; however, the bad news is that you are required to input a password to receive it.
1. When? You do not need to complete the game; however, you must make it to Castelia City.
2. Where? Visit Castelia City, also known as the one that resembles New York. On the left-hand side of the northern road leading to route 4, there will be a building. Enter the building and take the elevator to the next floor. Speak to the man in a white lab coat and he will tell you about a device he built and mention that it requires a password.
3. How? You will need to enter two passwords using the categories he provides. You will then have the Pokemon Relocator, which can be accessed at the home screen of the game. The two passwords to get the Pokemon Relocator are:
1) EVERYONE HAPPY
2) SIMPLE CONNECTION
How to get Zorua?
1. Save you game and turn it off and then back on. You will be at the home screen, press start and view the game menu. From the game menu, choose the option for the Pokemon Relocator.
2. Prepare your other DS by placing the event Entei, Suicune, or Raikou from your other Pokemon game in any box on your PC. You may not have the event Pokemon in your party. In order for the Pokemon Black game to recognize it, you must put it in a box.
3. Save the game on the DS containing Pokemon Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Pearl, or Diamond and turn it off.
4. Turn it back on and do not click your game. Instead, select “DS Download and Play”.
5. Take the first DS containing Black or White and select the “Relocator” from the game menu, if you haven’t already.
6. Your games will being to read each other; Pokemon Black and White will give you a message clarifying that the Pokemon was found and sent successfully.
7. Put Celebi in your party
8. Go to Castelia city and go onto Castelia Street, at a building called Gamefreak HQ you will meet a little girl/ boy and her clone who will give you Zorua.
It’s not working? What did I do wrong?
If for some reason you are having trouble, and your question isn’t answered, feel free to comment
1. The Relocator can’t find your event Pokemon. You must have the event Pokemon in your box for the re-locator to recognize it. If it still doesn’t recognize it you probably were traded a hacked Pokemon.
2. The Lady in Lostlorn Forest isn’t attacking. You must have the Crowned Beast in your party and obtained it using the Pokemon Relocator.
What if I don’t have the Celebi Event?
There are a few options for anyone who does not have the Event Celebi.
1. Hope for another Event. This event has passed and is no longer scheduled for the US
2. Find a Friend. Many people obtained all three legendary dogs at the event. The only problem, is that you have to find a friend before they transfer it to their own game. You must trade from an older game to an older game then relocate it for the event to work.
3. Purchase one. You may purchase the three legendary dogs here, at pokemonwish.com.
4. Get one Free. For a limited time only, If you make a purchase from Hardrock-Pokemon of 35 dollars or more, you can receive one event Pokemon traded to your game free of charge from Pokemonwish.com . (courtesy of pokemonwish.com). If you chose to do this please contact Pokemon wish not Hardrock-pokemon.
Thank you for reading, comments and questions are welcome! Make sure to tell me which is your favorite Zorua or Zoroark, or offer someone a trade! Also, don’t forget to purchase your Zorua Pokedoll from Hardrock-Pokemon.com. Authentic Pokemon Center Dolls sent straight from Japan, to your doorstep!
Tags: Celebi, Nintendo DS, Pokemon Black & White, Zorua
52 Replies to “How To Get Zorua Using The Event Celebi And The Relocator”
what is the action replay to get celebi on white on the #ds cz evrybdy hs a dsi thre like from the 2 century
if you want a zorua,breed a zoroak and a ditto,just like manphy!
look im i have about 100 zoruas who want to trade a pokemon!!!!1
my youtube account is neffboy1992
Can u trade with me i need a zorua and if u have a celebi can u trade that to just tell me what u want to trade with
I use my sisers email bicuz i dont hav one plis gib mi celebi im needy for hir
I got my celebi,it’s legit and everything but it still won’t work, and i didn’t know that Gamestop had an event for it. I’m also thinking that my problem is the same as Ian’s. Any ideas BESIDES having to buy or trade?
why when i try to transfer entei it said i t knew a hidden move why is that
(sigh) all my pokemon r hacked
what do you do if the event ends?I really can’t wait for a nother one.I need it right now.â€¢ Ë‡ â€¢
I have Entei that i traded from Heartgold (caught in Heartgold while it was roaming) and traded it over to Diamond. Now, on Black, I have the Relocator and the d.s’s .. yadiyada and all that good stuff. The problem is, I can’t transfer it over to my Black version? I don’t know if it is because it is NOT an event Pokemon? I mean I caught it legitimately through the game. Yeah so I’m pretty stuck..
My SoulSilver game has the Celebi but the game crashes a lot, so I don’t know if White will accept it or not. Should I just try it and see if it works? It is a LEIGT Celebi, I’m sure of it.
first off, i just got back into play white version due to my previous DS Lite breaking. after getting a new one i decided to play once again and i’ve been trying to get Zorua but here’s the problem…
1. i have a legit Celebi from the gamestop event [O.T. GAMESTP] *NOT AR either
2. i kept it’s attacks and lvl untouched
3. i used the relocator to transfer Celebi
4. Celebi is first in my party
5. i have a free spot+pokeball
6. the boy says “…” and the lady says “Castelia City is so big that i feel dizzy. Even i can get lost!”
-how am i able to get Zorua with a Legit Celebi?
if i want to transfer a regular celebi from heart gold to white will it have to be relocated with the relocator so i could get zorua?
how come the relocater wont work on diamond
Hello Everyone. I will answer a few of your questons. I am the author of the article.
1) If things are not working make sure you are far enough throught the game. Play through. I dont know when exactly he s available.
2) A shny Celebi from PLatinum is a hacked or edited pokemon. It will not work for to reasons.. 1) the person is bad at editing pokemon 2) It is not the rght event celebi
3) Not every Celebi will unlock Zorua- it must be one from the event. You can buy one from pokemonwish.com. I am running very very low now though. I have about 3 left and not all in english. Then I will go into copying the Celebis. Its your last chance to get one of the legt ones I saved up.
4) If Celebi is TRADED it is confirmed it will work. However, I am almost positive it has to be relocated, then traded.
5) The reason the AR codes are working is not because the Celebs are legit- its because the pokemon was transfered to the computer (where the code was generated) after it was relocated- therefore the Celebi appears on your game as a relocated Celebi.
6) Celebi MUST be in your party, as I stated before.
7) I bet you ALL need to update your AR firmware. Thats why no AR codes are working.
Honestly guys, stop trying to use the AR codes a lot of them were poorly made or they are trying to mess up your computer. I could make a working AR code for a Celebi to activate Zorua. I dont want to make a legt one though because if you really had wanted it youd buy it or you would have gone to the event. It lasted like forever.
what will happen if celebi is in your pokemon black or white game WHEN YOU START
Did you buy one of those loaded games on ebay?
Its not legit. If it is you can skip everything and go try to activate the event with Celebi leading your party.
I KNOW THIS WAS A WHILE AGO, BUT I AM WILLING TO TRADE ANYTHING FOR ZOURA!!
Pokemonwish.com you can buy it. I dont need the extra order but you are welcome to it.
I have 3 Celebis left
Unlmited Zoruas (bred)
Cant take on another order until next week though.
Does it have 2 be event or breed if so I can breed some
i will trade you !!!!!!!!
i have one on my white version trade me the celebi and i will give. it to you ok!
i just want to noe if they will ever have it in Game Stop ever again and when (BTW IM IN THE U.S.)
They never do that.
You cn buy them at pokemonwish.com
Hve 3 Celebis,
7 sets of the dogs (in japanese and english, only one set of english left)
yea i tried it a hundred times and it wont work
Are you using an AR code or a LEGIT Celebi
i got the event celebi on pokemon hg will it work after i beat the game also
You dont need to beat the game. You just need to get the relocator. Make sure you are not confusng the poketransfer with the relocator.
oh ok thanks
what if i got a celebi using an action replay onto diamond and transfered it over, would that work?
i dont know i tried it to but it dont works
I have been trying all day to get Celebi relocated from Pearl to White. I have the relocator, I have Celebi in the PC box, but when I run the relocator it says there’s no Pokemon found. I read somewhere the celebi had to have no HM, so I deleted the 1 HM it had but it still won’t work. I got the celebi from gamestop. Any other suggestions?
Wow that is very odd. Do you have 2 DS’s?
He needs to be in a box, NOT your party.
Try taking his items away from him.
Um…. The guy in the building in Castelia isn’t there. I don’t know why he isn’t there, and I don’t know how to make him appear. i thought if I beat the Elite 4, that he might pop up. But he didn’t…
Where did you get the Celebi.
u must have the event celebi from gamestop or else it wont work o.O
I want to purchase celebi
pokemonwish.com —- Event Order Package.
how do i send celebii in to pokemon black do i put him in my pc or party
Read the artcle. That was the point of me writing it.
Put him in your PC. Thats very important.
im going to try today
I have the Celebi, but not any of either Raiku, Suicune, or Entei. Are they needed?
you dont need the relocator if you have celebi but if you dont have them then you need it
im trading a level 100 arceus for a event celevbi if u want to trade pls call 646 400 4361
Celebi unlocks Zorua
The dogs unlock Zoroark.
I regularly transferred the celebii without using the Relocator, and now i cant use the Relocator because the celebii is in black and white, can i still get the zorua or no?
I got a shiny Celebi on Platinum [dont ask me how] and I transfered it over. IT DID NOT WORK. I cant see the girl anywhere
1. That Celebi is either edited or hacked.
2. Even if it wasnt clearly illegitimate it is still not the right event.
So this Celebi fails. But hes cute n shiny 🙂
Pokemonwish.com – you can buy t.
it wont work
I need more info then that. It works. Its worked for a million people around the world.
does a regular celebi have to be relocated first frpm heart gold so it would work for zorua?